Pages

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Get your Photo Wall on!





I just wanted to show you how CUTE your photos can look up on your walls! I know so many of you STILL after MONTHS of your images sitting on your computer have yet to make prints and DISPLAY them for all the world to see.....

PRINT THEM! Let the world see how A-DOR-ABLE your family is!

Get inspired by Pinterest (email me if you want an invitation!!), or just Google 'Creative ways to display my framed photos". I promise you that a MILLION images will pop up!

And most important of ALL....order your fabulous prints through ME! I use WHCC (you can visit their website: www.whcc.com to see all the wonderful things they offer!) which is one of the best printers out there (you have to be a professional photog (ahem!) to be able to order through them) . And the greatest thing is, I am practically giving you your prints at WHOLESALE! My goal is not to make millions off selling you prints. No Sir. I honest-to-goodness just want you to have GREAT quality prints at a FABULOUS price (and so that when the whole world comes over to see your beautiful photos up on your wall, and the print quality is fabulous and the colors are rich, you can say to them "Oh yeah, Bubba-Loo Photography took these photos". wink-wink!)

Contact me for print pricing. I am now doing books as well so ask me about those (until December 31st, 2012 I am printing them at COST!!!! That goes for you BRIDES out there as well! Don't miss out cause come 2013, the price for books goes WAY up ((the only reason books cost so much is because SO much time goes into designing each one! They are alotta work!)

If you have displayed your Bubba-Loo photos in a fun and creative way, email me a photo (it can even be from your iPhone!) and I will post it on my blog!! (mom, I know you are one of them!) You may just inspire others to do the same!! Email me at kelly.bubbaloo@gmail.com!!

Okay....so, ummmmmmmm.....I have nothing left to say, except...

Prints. Order. STAT!!!

btw: This is the George Family I photographed this past summer in Laguna...Let me know if you wanna book a sesh there. One of the ONLY beaches I like to photograph at!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

"Say What?!"