Pages

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

And it's only March!

Oh Mia!


What am I going to do with you??


Mia's Christmas List as of March 2nd, 2011...


1. Her polka-dot blankie she lost over a year ago (that I tried desperately to find, but never could)


2. $30,000 to buy a 'Big Dado Truck' (in Mia language: An RV). Random....


3. A sister (she would have no problem trading in her baby brother for one).


4. Another teacup Chihuahua (one is just NOT enough.)


5. A Unicorn (I don't have the heart to tell her they don't exist. I keep thinking she'll figure that one out on her own..?!)


6. A giant blue teddy bear


7. Justin Bieber. Yeah. She would actually like the REAL Justin Bieber. She's got the fever baaaaaad.


Ummm...So that's it as of today. I will continue to update you as the year goes on. Until then, pray for me:)


{B}ubba-Looooooooooooo............






1 comments:

"Say What?!"