Pages

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Thursday, August 26, 2010

Pretty in Pink









It's late and my brain is fried. But I just had to post these precious pics of the newest addition to the 'C' Family. Let me just tell you It was not easy getting these shots.

Let me explain.

Super excited to hop in my car to drive up to the OC (you see, I was to be KID free and could listen to MY music with NO screaming on who gets to play with MY iPhone!)

Get in car. Car won't start. (me=sad face)

Dead battery. Okay, no prob. I whip out my AAA card and give 'em a ringy-ding-ding. Batta-Bing-Batta-Boom, they come and the car starts!

Weeeeeeeeee......I'm on my way!

(The drive up to OC = me blasting Katy Perry 'California Gurls'... (no, I did not misspell the word 'girl', that's how the chick spells it. Just want you to know I can spell. I can. I swer.)

Get to the 'C' residence and have the amazing opportunity to meet this cute family and take photos of their adorable little baby. FUN FUN FUN.

Not so fun=Leaving said photo shoot and having my car not start. AGAIN!!!! (me=angry face)
Another call to AAA. They want to charge me this time to jump my car. Say whhhhaaaaaat? You fools didn't fix it the first time! Forget YOU!

Me and 'M' break out our jumper cables (mind you 'M' just gave birth a few days prior) and gave that 'ol minivan a jump start like no other. It only took two attempts (and in scorching hot weather mind you), but guess what? THE SUCKER STARTED! Woot-Woot!

So, why you ask do I tell you this story? I have no idea. Remember when I told you it's late and my brain is fried? This is what happens....


1 comments:

  1. Beautiful pics!! BUT - you are breaking my rule of never letting a baby girl wear blue. PINK blanky next time - PLEASE! xo

    ReplyDelete

"Say What?!"