Pages

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Thursday, July 15, 2010

Traliers & Tutu's






So, while driving to my hair apt a few weeks ago, I drove by this abandoned trailer. Thought to myself, "This could be a really cool spot to take some pictures". I even took a quick snapshot of it and went on my merry way...
Fast forward to the present. I was at a church function and one of my uber-talented girlfriends (I have many) mentioned that on her way to a birthday party a few days back she had passed by a really cool spot for taking photos and that I MUST check it out! So she gave me directions...
Same trailer.
I do this all the time. Drive by a place. Think it would be a really fun place to take photos. Second guess myself and probably miss out on TONS of great photo ops!
This photo sesh taught me a great lesson: Go with your artistic gut...or miss OUT!

2 comments:

  1. OMG! By far maybe my favorite photos ever! the one of the lil boy with his smerky smile is the best and the bottom one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these Kel...I just knew it would be a great spot! I think I must have Warner's 1 yr shoot here asap.

    ReplyDelete

"Say What?!"