Pages

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Sunday, September 12, 2010

Drum Roll Please.....



Can you feel the excitement?? Can you feel it? Huh? Huh?

I am finally ready to introduce Bubba-Loo's A-dorable customized photo necklaces!

You want to know what the BEST part is????????????

You get one FREE when you book a session with me! (Calm down. I know it's a lot to take in all at once!)

So...when Sally comes up to you at Anthro (freaking love that store. would move in there if i could. maybe I will?) while you are wearing your ridiculously cute and extremely adorable necklace, and says "OMGosh...THAT IS THE CUTEST NECKLACE I HAVE EVER SEEEEN!! WHERE ON EARTH DID YOU GET IT AND HOW CAN I GET ONE??" All I ask is that you mention Bubba-Loo somehow in the conversation.

For example:

"Those are some really 'Bubba-Loo' shoes. Do you think they have them in red?"

or...

"You know that chick at the park the other day? Her blouse was soooo Bubba-Loo."

You catch my drift, right?

Just spread the word. That's all I'm askin'.

**If you would like to order more necklaces, this is the breakdown

-Scrabble Tile Necklace (little wooden square one) : $8.95 ($12.50 w/chain)

-Pewter Necklace (Round & Square) $18 ($20 w/chain)

***My girlfriend makes and sells these necklaces on Etsy! Check out her shop Home Studio!

3 comments:

  1. OMG so cute. I see Noahs lil shoes in one! I need to book another session-Maceys middle school pics were horrible! XOXO YOU ROCK!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE them, Kel! They are so unique..I bet no other photographers offer anything as cute as these!! (and it looks like you bought the yellow/white rosette pillow for yourself too?? Such good taste! Now we are twins! :) xo)

    ReplyDelete

"Say What?!"